Claim tax back & rotation tracker


In the UK, you can claim back tax for certain fees that you’ve paid e.g. GMC, MDU/MPS etc.

You get back a certain percentage of that fee…not the entire fee.

e.g. If you paid £400 in GMC fee, you might get be able to claim back 20% of that back i.e. £80.


So I made this spreadsheet to keep track of your expenditure.

Then you just need to fill out form P87, using the information in your spreadsheet (note: you can sometimes do this over the phone instead of filling out a form).

It also serves as a detailed record of your rotations.

So when your asked 5 years down the line what your first rotations were (yes they ask !) you can quickly find the answer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *